Monday, February 23, 2009

r u feeling better?

Manu went straight to harsh's house form school ,friday evening so they were supposed to have dinner together.I hadn't seen him after I dropped him for school in the morning at 8:30 .
When I picked him at 9:00 pm I told him I had missed him. On reaching home he asked me to play catch catch. It was surprising as it was bed time and he loves to read or do puzzles before he sleeps. Anyways we played for five minutes and then he asked me if I was feeling better?
I realised later that this is the activity I usually do to cheer him up when he is in a bad mood.
How caring...

1 comment:

mindspace said...

So how are you feeling bhabhi? :P :)

looks like manu is growing up to be a real gentleman.. he already know how to care for the delicate girls/mumma n all that.. touch wood!

we miss him too... humein bhi catch catch khelna hai :(