Friday, February 6, 2009

james bond continues

I was cooking and manu was playing in the living room ,I could hear him jumping ..
Suddenly he got excited and called me "mommy look at me ..see ,come here now..."
I went to the living room and there he was all ready to show me how he could jump from the sofa and before I realised what he was up to he flipped and turned his body and landed with his forehead on the ground ...
Guess what he did not cry...I could see him in pain ,but he wanted to keep a straight face.I told him it was ok to cry if it hurt him ,but he said no mommy I am smart and strong because I drink so much milk ,I don't get hurt and spider man and James bond don't hurt themselves when they fall...
sigh! sometimes what we tell children gets back to us and we cannot say much because we create that world for them ,guess I should stop telling him he'll be strong like spiderman if he drinks milk .

No comments: