Monday, March 9, 2009

some observations

Its interesting to see the dad-son relationship building . Manu loves to fight with ajit .He punches and gets his swords out for a ninja warrior fight . He thinks I am not good at it.
We have a chart with our names written on it and everytime we help someone we get a red star .
Well manu gets loads of them because he helps me whenever he drinks milk,changes clothes,takes a bath...the list continues,he's helping me ain't it:-) 
Daddy gets his red star on weekends when he washes dishes .
Mommy gets red stars when she cooks really nice stuff .
Manu is bothered about the number of stars daddy gets .He wants him to get more red stars so he keeps telling me see mommy, daddy woke up on time lets give him a red star:-) or daddy helped you clean...He really wants to help ajit :-) .He feels daddy will feel bad if he dosen't have equal number of stars.
I am sure he sees ajit as competition .When we go out for walks manu dosen't want us to talk ,he wants us talking to him .This has been there for a long time but I see him slowly accepting that it is ok for daddy to talk to me. 
The other day he told me to give a star to ajit and  myself because we love each other a lot...

No comments: